Community Mental Health provides comprehensive mental health services for individuals living with a severe mentally illness or developmentally disability. Currently, CMH is taking Medicaid patients only. They are unable to bill third-party insurance. However, they serve all ages. If an individual is also abusing substances, they will receive treatment for substance abuse in addition to their other services. Also, they are mandated to NOT have a waitlist and will respond promptly to qualifying individuals in-need of services. Below is a list of services.
Individual and Group therapy
- Individuals in need can get access to stabilizing therapy sessions and then progress to group sessions
- Group sessions are recovery and skill focused
- Provide individuals with skills in mindfulness, employability, anger management, etc.
Developmentally Disabled Services
- In-home services to facilitate independence (Community Living Support)
- All ages
- For any child with autism on Medicaid, CMH is the agency that will help provide assessment, interventions, and services
Adult Day Services
- For those with mental illness or developmental disabilities
- For very high-risk, complex patients, CMH is working to provide more integrated behavioral-medical management, particularly for medications
One McDonald Dr. Suite B Petoskey, MI 49770
Adult Day/ In-Home Services, Disability Services, Mental Health and Counseling, Support Groups, Substance Use/Abuse Services
Individuals seeking care must have Medicaid.