Harbor Hall primarily does residential (for males) and outpatient substance abuse counseling.
Inpatient Services (This Location)
- 38 single beds for males 18+
- Highly structured program and medically managed detox to help individuals get and stay sober
- On-call doctor
- Will accommodate a variety of treatment levels and have stays of 28-90 days
- Individuals participate in counseling and a variety of rehabilitative programs
- $200/day and $198 for initial assessment, Can take Medicaid and HMP
704 Emmet St, Petoskey, MI 49770
Substance Use/ Abuse Services
There are a few criteria; contact the agency directly for more information. The residential program is currently for males only.