"Good Neighbors Food Pantry of Boyne City brings together the whole community to work together toward providing access to food for our neighbors struggling with basic needs. Doing so strengthens our community by caring for each other.
Good Neighbors Food Pantry’s vision:
- Provide healthy food to those in need
- Focus on food “rescue” from local farmers, stores, restaurants and individuals
- Strive to educate and inform clients
- Work closely with the other Boyne City pantries to the benefit of all
- Demonstrate respect and caring toward clients and pantry workers alike
- Increase community awareness of food insecurity
We are open Tuesdays from 10:00am-12:00pm and 2:00pm – 5:30pm."
624 State St Boyne City, MI
Please contact the agency directly for more information.